The African Science Day 2012 will take place on Saturday, October 20th, 2012 in Frankfurt/ Main (Germany). As a yearly tradition, African Science Day has been institutionalized with the intention of presenting Africa’s contribution to the development of Science and Technology in the world in general, and in the German-speaking world in particular. Through African Science Day, our organization “African Development Initiative” opens a platform to African Scientists willing to hold a scientific discourse on Africa. The session of this year will focus on « State and violence in Africa » and its conceptualization in the literature.
Africans Students and Researchers of German universities and Research Institutes willing to present the results of their research at this annual meeting are cordially invited to provide the following information:
- Family name, first name, and postal (or electronic) addresses
- The address of the university or research institute
- A short summary of the research work which will be presented
- The evaluation’s report of the research work (for MA. and Ph.D. thesis)
- A short curriculum vitae (not more than 1 page)
Everybody willing to participate to the African Science Day 2012 as a simple attendant is welcome.
With best regards
The Organizing Committee
More information is available on www.a-d-i.info and www.africa-and-science.com
African Science Day
Saturday, October 20th, 2012
Frankfurt/ Main (Germany)
Florence Tsague A.